Thursday, October 13, 2011

I Am Pregnant

This is not your typical pregnancy that produces a human child; however, the process is much the same. I am pregnant with vision and the time is nearing for me to birth that which is inside of me- that which I have been carrying for years.

God has sown a seed in my heart, my vision, that since freshman year, second semester of college has been growing and developing on the inside of me. Just as when I was pregnant with Miss Aubrey I knew the time was near when I started feeling labor pains. I am starting to feel frustration as I see so many young people who are not getting a quality education. I feel frustration when I see someone with a school and “seemingly” they do not have the passion for wanting to truly make a difference in the life of a child.

Just when I started to entertain thoughts of "its too hard to start a school, it cost too much, you don’t have a building, so on and so on", a friend (Kahleela Adams) posted this on her wall:

“When u get tempted to complain about and/or give up on your hopes and dreams because it's not happening fast enough; just remember that's usually when you're closest to manifestation. Keep the vision and don't settle!”

Can you say, “Confirmation.” I am about to give birth and I am sooooo excited. Please add your prayer of agreement with me for the manifestation of TRIUMPH Academy.

What are you pregnant with? Share so that I may add my agreement with.

No comments:

Post a Comment